Thursday, October 15, 2015

Guess Who Just Moved In?


As you can tell by the title, someone moved in recently. So, we wanted to take the time to introduce this new girl and let her tell about herself. But first, here's the story that goes with it.

I (Morgan) was walking our dog Lauren one afternoon (as you can tell by the picture). I had my phone, and I was taking pictures of Lauren walking. I thought it would be fun to do special effects with the pictures.


Suddenly, Lauren took off in front of me down the hall. I had to run to keep up with that little puppy. She stopped in front of a girl who I didn't recognize.


So I introduced myself to...



...my new friend Riley. That's a picture of the two of us. I told her about myself, and I mentioned the blog. Riley said it sounded cool, so I showed her a few post on my phone. Then I asked if I could post about her. She said that would be really cool, then asked if she could introduce herself. I agreed and so I am passing the keyboard to Riley.


Hi. I'm Riley Katherine Matthews and I am so excited to introduce myself. I just moved to Tennessee from Budapest, Hungary. I've lived there for five years now, and I'm super excited to be in the States. I am an only child, but I am hoping to get a pet soon. I love designing clothes, singing, and doing gymnastics.

We are so happy to get to introduce Riley to you, and we hope to have many fun times with her.

As a side note, Melodie is planning to do the next post in the What I'm Wearing series soon. We just wanted to introduce Riley to you.

So, what do you think of Riley?
~Morgan

12 comments:

  1. I think Riley is gonna be a great friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We think so, too. We've gotten to know her better this week and she is really fun.

      Melodie

      Delete
  2. That's so fun! Lauren's such a cute puppy. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Riley! I was gonna add in my American History I class there is a exchange student from Slovakia. Hungary borders Slovakia so she comes from a country near yours. Her name is Veronica and she is popular among the boys in a way. I think she does cheerleading too.

      Delete
  3. I loved it! keep blogging! (PS the puppy WAS cute:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. We are definitely going to keep blogging.

      Morgqn

      Delete
    2. Sorry. I accidentally put Morgqn

      Morgan

      Delete
  4. all of my American Girl dolls are between the ages of 13-17. Yours?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley! so cute LOVE the T-shirt

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete