Saturday, April 30, 2016

Sorry for Lack of Posts and an Introduction

Hi everyone! It's Morgan. I am sorry no one has posted in awhile, so I decided to explain why, and tell you about what we've been up to.

So, the reason we haven't posted is we have been super busy finishing things, like some classes, ballet, etc. Melodie and I have had a lot of schoolwork to do amidst the craziness of ballet. We finished most of it last week, so hopefully we'll be free to post more often. We still have a few things that need to be finished, but for the most part we are done with school!

We have been really busy amidst this with ballet, and other little things. One of the cool things I need to blog about is my trip to Arkansas over Easter/Spring Break (our school's Spring Break was the week after Easter, which was amazing). I am going to show a few photos on that in a post I am going to write after this one (so you are getting two posts in one day!)

I also want to introduce someone to you. This is Summer. She is Charlotte and Audrey's new sister. She came to their family in December (and I still haven't posted about her). I will let her tell you a little about herself. (Summer is the blond one in the white shirt on the right)



Hello. My name is Summer Allison Johnson White, and I was adopted into the White family this year. Audrey and I were best friends in foster care, and now we're sisters! I like drama, ballet and softball, especially when I get to play it with friends.

1 comment: