Thursday, June 8, 2017

Get to Know: Kaitlyn


Hello everyone! It's Kaitlyn here to do my Get to Know post. Click here to see Morgan's post and here to see Riley's. I am super excited so let's just jump right in!

What is your full name?

My full name is Kaitlyn Lise Johnson.

Do you have any sibling?

I have a twin sister named Cameron.


Are you an early bird or a night owl?

I am a night owl, but I can get up early during the week sometimes. I prefer to stay up late over getting up early in the morning.

What is your favorite color?

My favorite colors are blue and purple.

What is your favorite animal?

My favorite animal is an owl. Maybe that’s why I like staying up late.

What is your favorite sport?

My favorite sport is cheerleading. I love flying in the air and waving pom-poms and getting the crowd fired up. If you don't consider that a sport, then my other favorite sport is basketball because I usually cheer at basketball games.


What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is the original version of Beauty and the Beast (the animated one). I have yet to see the new live-action version.

What is your favorite style of dance?

I love tap, even though I’m not very good at it yet. I also love acro, because I get to tumble.

Where is your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be to Hollywood, California. I’ve always wanted to go to California and tour a movie set.

How did you get involved with the TN Girls Blog?

I got involved with The TN Girls Blog when I moved to TN with my sister. I live in the same neighborhood as the Hayes, and we became really good friends. They invited me and my sister to do an introduction post (see our post here) I did a few other posts with the TN Girls and I’m super excited to do more with them in the future.


Thank you so much for reading my post and finding out a few more things about me. If you would like to read an interview I did with Morgan, click here.

Which of my answers did you already know, and which answers surprised you?
~Kaitlyn

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS!! and the dresses in #2 are beautiful! Your photography is amaaaazing too...it's like you've got a professional photographer! I await more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete