Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Get to Know: Riley



Hello everyone! It's Riley here to do my Get to Know post. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here to read Morgan's explanation of this new series. Let's get on with the post!


What is your full name?
                                                                                                                 
My full name is Riley Katherine Matthews.

Do you have any siblings?

I do not have any siblings, sadly. I would love a little sister.

Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Early bird. I love getting up early and getting a headstart on the day, but I don’t mind staying up late once in awhile.

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is green, preferably a Kelly green.

What is your favorite animal?

My favorite animal is a monkey. They are very flexible and love to swing on things, kind of like me.

What is your favorite sport?

My favorite sport is gymnastics because I am a gymnast. My other favorite sport is baseball.


What is your favorite movie?

Tangled. I love Rapunzel’s story, and the music in it is so good.

What is your favorite style of dance?

I like acro/jazz. Acro because I am a gymnast so I use a lot of the same moves and jazz because it’s just fun.

Where is your dream vacation?

My dream vacation would be Budapest, Hungary. I lived there with my family for a few years, and I have so many friends there.

How did you get involved in the TN Girls Blog?


I moved to Tennessee just down the street from the Hayes, and I met Morgan on my first day in our new house (see the post here). Morgan showed me the blog and asked if she could blog about me, and I agreed. since then I've guest posted about my Gymnastic Vlogs and my trip to Pigeon Forge. I have had so much fun being in posts, and I can't wait to continue.


That's a little about me, Riley. Be sure to check back later this week for another Get to Know post.

Who do you think is going to be posting next?
~Riley

No comments:

Post a Comment