Monday, July 27, 2015

Welcome to our blog!




Hi! I'm Melodie, and my sisters and I want to welcome you to our blog. We hope you enjoy reading about our lives in Tennessee.

My sisters and I want to introduce ourselves. I will start.


My name is Melodie and I am the oldest in my family of five. I love sewing, crocheting, reading, dance, theater and spending time with my family and friends.


My name is Morgan and I am the second oldest child. I love crochet, drawing, cheer-leading, theater, dance and spending time with my four sisters.


I'm Alexis, but I go by Lexi. I am the middle child. I love track and field, basketball, soccer, watching my sister perform, and hanging with my friends.



I'm Ariana (left). I love gymnastics, playing with my sisters, and having play-dates with my friends. I am the youngest in the family.
My name is Ella (right) and I am the fourth child. I love soccer, gymnastics, playing video games, and playing with family and friends.

We hope you enjoy our blog and all of our adventures.

~Melodie

8 comments: