Thursday, September 10, 2015

What I'm Wearing: Morgan

Hello everyone! Here is the special post we promised. As the title suggests, this blogpost is going to be about clothes. My sisters and I thought of a fun blogging series we're calling "What I'm Wearing". I (Morgan) love fashion and making fun, new clothes with my own twist. So, I am going to start off the series.

The series is going to have pictures with some of my outfits, along with comments about the clothes and ideas on how to make the look for yourself with your own style. I am going to do it in three parts: fancier wear, regular clothing, and sporty outfits.



This is my first outfit. The top is just a black tank, then a floral skirt I made, and my blue flats. I did my hair in two braids like I would if I was having a bad hair day. This outfit can be made fancier with a necklace, jewelry, or headband.


This is my other fancy outfit. I was experimenting with different camera angles, and I loved this idea. The outfit is a little flowery and light for fall, but it is cool enough for late summer/early fall.


Now onto the casual wear. This is one t-shirt that works perfectly with any outfit. Here is the first idea I had of wearing it. Shorts, a simple ponytail and a pair of sneakers is a simple but fun way to go when I'm in a hurry.


When I want to dress up the outfit a bit, such as if I'm going to nicer restaurant or meeting some friends, I like to add a few accessories. I love my navy bow to keep my hair out of my face while still looking elegant. The shoes add a little flair to the outfit.


When the weather is colder, I turn to my hat. It is a light gray that looks good with anything. The shoes are just Crocs, and I put my hair into two pigtails. It looks very cute altogether.

Having a fun t-shirt that goes with anything is always a must for me. You can keep it simple, or add your own touch with what you wear with it. Make it your own with how you accessorize. It's not about the clothes you wear, it's about how you wear the clothes.


Here we are to the sporty clothing. I do cheer, as I have posted about before, and I need a flexible, cool, fun outfit for practice. The shirt is the same material as the previous shirt, and it is one of my favorites. The pants are thin enough to keep me cool but not to thin. Crocs really come in handy when you have to change shoes. I love wearing this over my ballet leotard when I'm going to class.


My cheer uniform! I love the color, and it is so fun to wear to games. The shoes are my black sneakers. They are definitely my all-purpose shoes.


Here's the outfit with pom-poms and spirit. I love practicing with my pom-poms.


Here's another cheer photo. I couldn't resist doing one of our moves for the camera. Go Team!


Whenever I have cheer on a chillier day, I add my cheer jacket, fun bright leggings, and my crocheted boots. They are warm and fuzzy, and I know I won't be cold.

These are the things I am going to be wearing this year. You will probably see them other places. I love having fun clothes and accessories to go with any outfit. I also love to make my own outfits. A lot of what you see here are things that I made.

Which outfit do you like best, and what are some of your favorite outfits?
~Morgan

7 comments:

  1. lol so fun! I like her creative cheer outfits the best, And the jeans outfit was cool, esp. with the hat. Maybe she'd like to try the jeans and hat with those fun print flats(the leopard print ones:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I like the idea about the hat with the flats. I should try it sometime.

      Morgan

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      Thanks for checking us out.
      Morgan and Melodie

      Delete
  3. Your cheerleading outfit is so cute, Morgan! I also love your hat. :)
    *Sunny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I made the hat myself, and I love it.
      Morgan

      Delete