Monday, November 20, 2017

We're Going Home!

Hello everyone! It's Sierra and Emily, not Morgan or Melodie. We are officially in our hometown in Arkansas for Thanksgiving!!! We are so excited to be back and getting to see old friends and visit our favorite places. We are going to be collaborating on posts, so Sierra will write in blue and Emily will write in pink.

(Note from Morgan: Sorry we haven't posted in so long. Enjoy hearing from our Arkansas besties!)

Ok, I gotta admit, I did not see this coming. My parents completely surprised me by saying we were going back to Arkansas for a week. I may have screamed for a solid minute ;)

I was super crazy excited when my parents told me! I hugged and kissed my puppy a gazillion times.

I had wanted to go back over the summer, but it never worked out. We were busy and then school started up and we couldn't go. I was disappointed, but I understood. So, you can imagine how excited I was to hear we were going!!!

I already have a list of things to do while we're here. Visit friends, take a ton of pictures (obviously), and have fun! What about you, Emily?

I can't wait to visit my old boutique, share my new styles and see my old friends!

As you can see, we're super excited to be home. We'll post during the week and show you what we're up to!

What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

~Sierra and Emily

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool 😃 hope you guys have fun. For me personally I like to stay home and chill😉 Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

    Cameron

    ReplyDelete