Saturday, September 17, 2016

Black and White Photo Shoot by Sierra

Hi everyone! It's Sierra. Melodie and Morgan said I needed to do a post with some of my photography for the blog. I was so excited when they said I needed to post, cause I've always wanted to blog.

I have been experimenting with black and white photography recently. I have always enjoyed the simplicity of black and white pictures, and I always wanted to try doing some of my own. Here are the results of my experimenting. I used my puppy, Brownie, to do some, because she is so little and stays still for me if I bribe her with treats. I also used some of the objects around my room. Hope you enjoy.

 
Here's Brownie. Who can resist those cute puppy eyes?

Brownie with a blanket I got for her. What a sweetheart.

My feet with these rocks I got from somewhere. It took a little creativity to get this shot.
My hat. I wear this one whenever I am out taking photos in the sun. It is very stylish, and I love it.
Another picture of Brownie.

My stuffies. They are all animals from The Secret Life of Pets. I love that movie.

My little turtle I got on vacation one time.

Can you spot the elephant? I promise there is one in the photo.

So, that's all the pictures I took. I had a lot of fun taking this pictures. Hope you enjoyed them. Comment below i what your favorite picture was, and if you saw the elephant.

~Sierra


2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I loved how the hat was half shaded in light ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's Sierra's favorite, too. Did you find the elephant?

      Morgan

      Delete