Saturday, September 10, 2016

New Friend Times Two

Hello everyone! It's Morgan with a quick post. Some new friends just moved in across the street, and we wanted to introduce them.



Meet Cameron and Kaitlyn Johnson. They are twin sisters who moved to Tennessee from Georgia. They are so excited to have a post about them on the blog, so I am gong to let them introduce themselves.



Hi! I'm Cameron Leah Johnson, and I just moved in. I love jazz/modern, soccer, fashion and theater. I have been captain of my soccer team, and I am excited to join a soccer team here in my new home.



I'm Kaitlyn Lise Johnson, the younger twin. I love cheerleading, tumbling and musical theater, especially with my sister. I have done a lot of shows, and I can't wait to get involved in a new company.

Cameron and Kaitlyn are really nice. I think we are going to be really good friends, and I can't wait for our other friends to meet them.

What do you think of Cameron and Kaitlyn?

~Morgan

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds fun--the pearls and dresses are so pretty!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Cameron made both of the dresses. She sews a lot, just like Melodie and I.

      Morgan

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Sewing is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete