Saturday, June 3, 2017

A Summer Series: Get to Know

Hello everyone, and happy Saturday! I hope you had a wonderful week. We certainly had a fun and busy week.

Anyway, we are planning a special summer series; Get to Know! Each week two of our friends/family will answer the ten questions we decided. This way, you can learn a little bit more about our friends and family.

I (Morgan) am going to start the Get to Know series. Sorry, there will only be 1 post this week, but after today there will be two posts a week. The series will last for 10 weeks, and we will try to be consistent in posting. There are going to be weeks where that may be harder than others, as we have a fun-filled summer (including the Anne of Green Gables play performances!!!). So, here is the first in our new series Get to Know!


What is your full name?

My full name is Morgan Noelle Hayes

Do you have any siblings?

I have four siblings: Melodie, Lexi, Ella and Ariana.


Are you an early bird or a night owl?

 I am a night owl. I prefer staying up late to getting up early any day.

What is your favorite color?

My favorite color is lavender. It isn’t the best color on me, but I still love it.

What is your favorite animal?

My favorite animal is a panda. They are so cute and cuddly.

What is your favorite sport?

My favorite sport is gymnastics. I’ve been told dance isn’t a sport. If it were, I would pick dance.

What is your favorite movie?

Anne of Green Gables. I love the original ones with Megan Follows, but the new PBS movie was good, too.


What is your favorite style of dance?

 My favorite style of dance is contemporary. I like it because it’s a combination of dances, and it’s hard to pick a favorite.


Where is your dream vacation?

 My dream vacation is to New York. I want to go see a Broadway show and a ballet from the American Ballet Theatre.

How did you get involved in the TN Girls blog?

I was adopted into the Hayes family before the blog was created. I really liked the idea of having a blog, even if it was just on a Word document (see our post on how the blog got started). So, when we officially created the blog, I became the main poster. Melodie tries to post when she can, but she’s usually pretty busy. Lexi also posts sometimes, and our friends have been amazing about posting, as well.



I hope you enjoyed my Get to Know post. I had a lot of fun of answering the questions. Please comment with your thoughts on our new series.

Which of my answers surprised you, and are you excited about a new series?
~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment