Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Get to Know: Summer


Hello everyone! It's Summer. Today I get to write a post in the Get to Know series. If you haven't seen the last post in the series that Kaitlyn did, click here to read it. Now on to my post.

What is your full name?

Summer Allison White.

Do you have any siblings?

Yes, Charlotte and Audrey. I was adopted by the Whites.


Are you an early bird or a night owl?

Early bird. I like to get an early start on the day.

What is your favorite color?

I like sky blue and light pink.

What is your favorite animal?

Baby harp seals. They are so cute and fluffy.

What is your favorite sport?

Softball, because I play. I also like to watch my sisters play soccer.


What is your favorite movie?

Tangled. I can relate to Rapunzel.

What is your favorite style of dance?

Ballet, for no other reason than I just like it.

Where is your dream vacation?

Florida, so I can to Disney in Orlando.

How did you get involved in the TN Girls blog?

Like I mentioned before, I was adopted into the White family. I had known Audrey before while in foster care. We were best friends, and then Audrey was adopted by the Whites, and then I was adopted.  Charlotte already knew the Hayes family and introduced me. Then they did a post on me (click here to read it). I've been part of the blog ever since.


Thank you for reading my Get to Know post. I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me.

If you could go to Disney, what would you do?
~Summer

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I don't know if I'd go to Disney though, but the spinning teacups always intrigued me :)

    ReplyDelete