Friday, December 1, 2017

The Finale of the Arkansas Trip

Hello everyone! It's Sierra. I'm sorry that this is up later than we meant it to be. I wanted to the last post with Emily, but it isn't going to work out. I want to do a recap/extra photos soon, so Emily will MOST DEFINITELY be in that post. Anyway, so if you haven't seen our other posts, click here and here.

So, Emily and I didn't take any photos of our adventures on Wednesday, or Thursday. Wednesday we were gone all day with friends, and I didn't take any photos. Thursday was a typical Thanksgiving with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade (Dear Evan Hansen's song was the BEST),  The National Dog Show, which our dogs loved 😉 (anyone else watch this?) Turkey with all the fixings, and spending time with family. Emily and I had such a great Thanksgiving together, and I was so happy to spend some quality time with her and my family and her family.

Friday we decided to go out for breakfast. Emily and I got up early and were ready before everyone else, so we decided to take another photo shoot for fun.


Best friends, best cousins


I am wearing a pink shirt with gold words that say "Best Friends" on top of a diamond, black and white striped leggings, new pink combat boots and a gold bow headband (you can see it better in the next picture. Emily is styling a pink shirt with grey cats all over, a dark jean skirt, zebra patterned leggings and new blue shoes that have stars on them (even though you can't see them in the picture)


Oh yeah, Emily is also wearing a peach colored bow on her ponytail. It's really hard to see because of the camera. You can see my headband here though. We put on our jackets cause it was kinda chilly.


Me from an angle. I love this picture and may use it on the "Friends and Family" tab.


The always amazing Emily. She looks like a sassy diva here, but that's just for the camera. My cousin is the kindest person ever.


I am so thankful for my cousin. Lots of love.


Together we reach for the stars. Emily is so creative and fashionable, and I enjoy finding art through photography.

I hope you enjoyed our little photo shoot on our last day in Arkansas. We had an amazing trip seeing our friends, spending time together and just getting out for a week. We've enjoyed getting to share our experience with you, and hope you enjoyed getting to be part of our trip.

Hopefully we'll get to post some extra photos and comments about our trip soon. I have thought about also showing some cute stuff I got while on the trip. What would you guys like to see? Comment below what you want me and Emily to post about to recap our trip.

What was your favorite part of Thanksgiving, and what do you want to see in our next (recap) post?
~Sierra

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! The outfits get cuter and cuter ;) I loved the jacket. Wow, Sierra sure has a taste in jackets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sierra does have great taste. I think part of it is she's a photographer. Also, she has a very fashionable cousin ;)

      Morgan

      Delete