Saturday, December 9, 2017

Twin Power: A Photoshoot

Hello everyone! It's Morgan with a photoshoot of the twins; Cameron and Kaitlyn. They took this photoshoot a month ago, and I was finally able to get the photos, do a few edits (such as lighting and color) and post it. Enjoy!

The original twin sisters of the blog (click here to see the first time I ever posted about these beauties)

Black and white. I love the look of a classic black and white photo.

Brighter lighting. I love how their outfits nearly match. Pink bottoms with teal/blue tunics

Black and white with a different top. They really are best friends like the shirt says

Brightened the lighting slightly, as the original was very dark. Don't they stand out against the beautiful green and brown in the background?

The original (no edits). I love how the light hits their faces from this angle.

I loved getting to post an amazing photoshoot of my best friends. They make our lives so much better.

Which photo was your favorite?
~Morgan


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe I missed this!! My favorite was probably #5. I love the brightness and color contrasts--it really stood out to me. And the twins are adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comment! I love that one, too.

      Morgan

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I missed this!! My favorite was probably #5. I love the brightness and color contrasts--it really stood out to me. And the twins are adorable! ;)

    ReplyDelete