Saturday, January 6, 2018

Kaitlyn and Cameron's Christmas

Hello everyone! It's Morgan. We are sorry we didn't post over Christmas break, but it was hectic, and then we all got colds. We're all feeling better now, so we're back to post. Kaitlyn and Cameron took a lot of pictures of their Christmas, so we decided to let them do a photostory about setting up their tree, as well as showing us what they got. Enjoy!

"Cameron, the tree's up!"
"Great, let's arrange the branches so it's looks good."


"Doesn't it look beautiful?"
"Why did we get a silver tree again?"
"Because it was what they had. It was that or a gold one. I think this one is much prettier."


 "Cameron, help me get these lights untangled."
"I think we're stuck."
 "At least we know they work. That's a good thing, right. Cameron?"
"Why did I agree to this?"

"Finally, we got the lights on! Thanks for helping me, Kaitlyn"
"No problem. Should we turn them on?"

"Ta-da!"
"They look amazing!"

 "My ornament is an orange M&M peeping out of box. He's so cute. What about you, Cameron?"
"Mine is the green M&M with a Santa hat. She looks fabulous, just like me."
"Oh Cameron."

"This looks really good. How does it look from your side, Kaitlyn?"
"It looks amazing. Kinda patriotic, with the red and blue. But I like it."

"This looks so pretty. I put up the little angel over here. Can you see it?"

"And from my side you can see the yellow and blue M&Ms. The tree looks absolutely perfect!"

 "We did good, Cameron."
"Agreed."

"One last look to make sure everything is perfect."
"The blue and red are so pretty, and I love the combination of both shiny and matte ornaments."

"One... last... one."
"Kaitlyn! It's done."
"Okay, okay. I think you're right. Besides, I don't want the tree to fall down."

 Christmas morning the girls gathered around the tree to open presents.

A closer look at the presents.

 Kaitlyn got a sleep mask, scarf and headband from her parents and a spa set from her sister that included a pillow, soft blanket and lotions.

Cameron also got a sleep mask from her parents, as well as a headband and scarf, except hers has penguins on it. She got a crocheted pillow Kaitlyn made with the word "amour" (French for love) on it.

Both girls also got Christmas dresses from their gradmother, but they didn't take pictures. They did wear them in a Christmas photo we took (stay tuned to see a post about taking a big group photo. We'll try to have it up by tomorrow night)

I hope you enjoyed seeing how the twins celebrated Christmas. Comment below what your favorite gift was.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
~Morgan

No comments:

Post a Comment