Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Sam I Am


Hello everyone! Today I, Sam, am going to do a post about me. I am not on the blog quite as much. So, today I thought I would do a post about me. Enjoy!

So, my full name is Samantha Annette Parks. I go by Sam most of the time. I live with my mom and dog, Snowy in an apartment complex near Melodie's neighborhood. That's one of the reasons I'm not in a lot of posts, because I live a little farther away. However, I do see Morgan a lot. We take classes together, and I come over to play videogames with Lexi a lot.

 So, if you can't tell by the photo, I LOVE soccer. I have played since I was little, and I have kept it up even after my mom and I moved. I currently play on a traveling team, and I love it. It's very competitive, just like me.

I met Melodie when I first moved to Tennessee. My mom and I were living with my grandparents, who live just down the street from Melodie. I used to be at their house every day, because I didn't know anyone else. That's how I first got involved in this crazy photoshoot. You can read about it here (Melodie posted it as a Throwback Thursday). I was there when Melodie and Lexi were just making posts on Word documents (read about the history of the blog here).

Oh Lauren. She is a cute dog. I have a dog of my own (but I never take any pictures of him. I looked through albums of photos on my computer and I didn't have any that weren't blurry). His name is Snowy, and he is a Samoyed. He is pretty much a big puppy, which I love. We are both very active, and I take him with me when I come over to Melodie's so he can play in a bigger backyard with puppy friends. As I write this, he is lying by my feet, looking cute.

I used to take dance, but I've kinda given that up. I only take jazz class now, which means I see my friends a lot less than I used to. I still love dancing, but soccer is my first love.

This is a picture of my on my birthday. If you can't tell, I love the color lime green. I also like leopards, because they are fierce. My birthday is June 5th. My favorite movie is The Truman Show, because it's a good classic, and it's very thought-provoking. Comment below if you've ever seen that movie.

While all the TN Girls are my best friends, my closest friends are Lexi and Charlotte. Lexi and I hang out together all the time, and share a lot of the same interests. Charlotte and I have played soccer together since she moved here.

Here are some more recent pictures of me. I really enjoy spending time outside, and exploring. I'm not one to get dressed up. My favorite outfits are my athletic pants and soccer t-shirt from the second photo (it's black and white).

If I had to describe myself in 3 words, I would say I'm athletic, thoughtful and courageous. I love sports and being outside, but not so much being the center of attention. I like being part of a team, and having a group of close friends. I also am not afraid to take on new challenges.

Random fun fact: I was born in Georgia, but moved to Tennessee a few years ago. I love Georgia, but Tennessee is a lot of fun as well. I never had such close friends in my old home as I do now.

Something a lot of people don't know about me is that I like to write creative fiction. Nothing I've written has ever been amazing, and I don't usually finish many books, but I do it because I like to.

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would want to go to Boston (in the fall especially) or to Italy. I really enjoy the history behind Boston and its importance in the American Revolution. I also like Italy because I feel like I would enjoy touring all the different places and experiencing a different culture.

 So that is basically me. I hope to get to blog again soon, because this was really fun. I hope you all enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Maybe Melodie and Morgan can make this into a series.

Comment below what little tidbit you enjoyed the most.

~Sam

4 comments:

  1. Great photo shoot and bio post! Hope the weather stays nice for you.
    ~Xyra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Hope you stay nice and dry, and get some of this wonderful weather soon.

      Morgan

      Delete
    2. Yeah, we're getting tired of rain.
      ~Xyra

      Delete
  2. I've missed these posts! :) Your blog has a great new look! :)

    ReplyDelete